Friday, April 16, 2010
Mrs. Nampa and Mrs. Central Valley - Giving thru Community Service
I had a great experience speaking to the Diamond Bandits softball team about Skin Cancer. It brought back so many memories of my youth. Growing up softball was my world, and I wish someone would have talked to me about protecting my skin from the sun. With experience comes learning, so now I have decided to focus my efforts on speaking to girls softball teams about Skin Cancer Awareness.
Mrs. Central Valley and I (Mrs. Nampa) took our kids to visit the residents at Grace Assisted Living in Nampa. We met some amazing women and had fun listening to their stories. The kids were shy at first, but quickly warmed up at the mention of food!! It was neat to see how much happiness a child can bring into someone's life.
thank you Rachel Mrs. Nampa for sending these pictures
- Mrs. Idaho America - Pageant Day 3
- Mrs. Idaho America 2010 - Pageant Day 2
- Mrs. Idaho America 2010 ~ Pageant Day 1
- Mrs. Nampa and Mrs. Central Valley - Giving thru C...
- Mrs. Eastern Idaho sings National Anthem at Dodge ...
- Mrs. Hidden Springs hosts Pageant Party
- Around the Word Festival at the Basque Center
- Mrs. Emmett Phillipine Folk Dance and Fil-Am Assoc...
- Mrs. Boise attends Easter Tea at City Light Home f...
- Mrs. Nampa reads to School Students
- Mrs. Nampa ~ The Home Depot Workshop
- ▼ April (11)