blog design

Friday, April 16, 2010

Mrs. Nampa and Mrs. Central Valley - Giving thru Community Service



I had a great experience speaking to the Diamond Bandits softball team about Skin Cancer. It brought back so many memories of my youth. Growing up softball was my world, and I wish someone would have talked to me about protecting my skin from the sun. With experience comes learning, so now I have decided to focus my efforts on speaking to girls softball teams about Skin Cancer Awareness.





Mrs. Central Valley and I (Mrs. Nampa) took our kids to visit the residents at Grace Assisted Living in Nampa. We met some amazing women and had fun listening to their stories. The kids were shy at first, but quickly warmed up at the mention of food!! It was neat to see how much happiness a child can bring into someone's life.

thank you Rachel Mrs. Nampa for sending these pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

To enter the 2013 Pageant please visit the official Mrs. Idaho Pageant website at www.mrsidahoamerica.com