blog design

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Heidi Parson - Mrs. Idaho America 2010






Here in my home town of Idaho Falls we are lucky enough to have the Melaleuca Freedom Celebration, a firework show that is acclaimed to be the largest Firework show West of the Missipppi. I was honored to have been invited to a special dinner before the fireworks where I was able to meet some of our inspirational State leaders, as well as being publicly recognized as Mrs. Idaho America. It was the perfect way to end such a wonderful day. The 4th of July is TRULY my favorite holiday!


Picture 1 Our State US Supreme Court Justice "Jim Risch and the First lady"

Picture 2 Jared Fuherman- Idaho Falls Mayor

Picture 3 Brett and I on the banks of the snake River enjoying the Melaleuca Celebration festivities.

Picture 4 With my family waiting for the amazing Firework Show to start!

Picture 5 With my Sister Wendy. Who has been a HUGE support to me as Mrs. Idaho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

To enter the 2013 Pageant please visit the official Mrs. Idaho Pageant website at www.mrsidahoamerica.com