blog design

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kimberly Paige - Mrs. Twin Falls 2011




I was able to go and help out at the Home Depot with these scopes that let kids look around corners and over taller things. It was fun helping them and seeing how excited they were when we got done with the whole project. I was so happy to have my husband there. He helps and supports me in every appearance which is so wonderful, and I appreciate him for it. Also, we went to the Buhl Sagebrush Days Parade and Celebration. We cheered on people who where on the floats and we then spent some time walking around the park. It was cool having people coming up to us that were in the parade and telling us that they appreciate having us cheering them on, and that they are glad that I am representing the area. I felt awesome hearing that, and it makes me feel like I can do anything!

Thanks,
Kimberly Paige
Mrs. Twin Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

To enter the 2013 Pageant please visit the official Mrs. Idaho Pageant website at www.mrsidahoamerica.com