blog design

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Heidi Parson - Mrs. Idaho America 2010







I was asked by the national Eagle Rock Kennel Club, If I would come and present the awards for their annual dog show. It was a wonderful experience to volunteer my time and to meet dog owners from across the nation. I was amazed by the event and left a TRUE dog lover!! My kids won BEST IN SHOW well..at least in my book! :) I had the opportunity to visit the Idaho Potato Museum in Blackfoot. I was able to learn a little more about out great State of Idaho. I must admit, We sure make pretty BIG potatos for such a small state :)



Love,

Heidi

Mrs. Idaho America 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

To enter the 2013 Pageant please visit the official Mrs. Idaho Pageant website at www.mrsidahoamerica.com