blog design

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Suzanne Buchannan - Mrs. Sun Valley 2011








Two weeks ago, the Wood River YMCA was given the opportunity to have a benefit concert to raise money for youth programs in the valley. Since I'm passionate about families and love to put on community events, I was thrilled when the YMCA asked me to take on this project. Even Miss Idaho came over from Eagle to help to show support and help us raise money during this family friendly concert. She is a beautiful and gracious young lady. We raised over $200 for the YMCA youth programs that evening! I had such a great time.


Picture #1: me with Miss Idaho and Teresa Beahen, the YMCA's CEO
Picture #2: me with Kylie Kofoed, Miss Idaho (my first "celebrity photo!")
Picture #3: Since our CD player wasn't working correctly for Miss Idaho, my daughter and I were in charge of holding up the microphone to the CD player. My daughter was in awe of her!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

To enter the 2013 Pageant please visit the official Mrs. Idaho Pageant website at www.mrsidahoamerica.com