blog design

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kimberly Paige ~ Mrs. Twin Falls 2011


I have never been to a county fair before but the atmosphere is definitely different than the state fair. I loved making appearances at the fair, from entering into the baking contest and winning first place to having different events managers asking me to make appearances at their events coming up. I enjoyed ever minute of it and can't wait to let more of Twin Falls know that I am representing them in the 2011 Mrs. Idaho America Pageant.

Thank you for all the help and encouragement, and I will keep you updated on how the baby is doing!
Kimberly Paige
Mrs. Twin Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

To enter the 2013 Pageant please visit the official Mrs. Idaho Pageant website at www.mrsidahoamerica.com