blog design

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lindsay Campbell ~ Mrs. Boise 2011






I got the opportunity to do an appearance for Bob FM 96.1 at the Western Idaho Fair on August 28th for the 2nd Annual Bob-B-Que competition. The judges were local business owners in the restaurant industry and I even got the chance to try a sample fo most the food! It was ALL really good! I also got to meet the Marines that played in their traveling band and was the entertainment for the afternoon.

On August 28, I also had the opportunity to co-host an awards event for A.L.P.H.A., named appropriately "Forever Red," which is an Idaho organization that helps diagnose, counsel and spread the word on either being infected or affected by HIV/AIDS. They are a great organization that has a yearly awards show that includes dinner, entertainment, stories and awards for the movers and shakers making a difference in their community with HIV and AIDS. It was a fun moulin rouge themed evening where most came in costume and I got to hear some very touching stories as well as show my support with the cause they stand behind. My husband was my handsome date for the night!

Thank you ladies!

Lindsay Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

To enter the 2013 Pageant please visit the official Mrs. Idaho Pageant website at www.mrsidahoamerica.com