blog design

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mrs. Idaho America and Extreme Home Makeover















I had the most amazing experience being a part of the Extreme Makeover Home Edition and truly making a difference in the lives of fellow Idahoans. When I first arrived on location, I was in awe of the energy and love that was felt from all the volunteers and crew. It was exciting to get a tour of the house and see all the amazing details that were put into everything. I also meet Ty!!! He made an effort to talk to me despite his CRAZY recording schedule. He even signed the back of my Mrs. Idaho banner! I was a little star struck if you can image!!! He’s as good looking in person as he is on TV Wink, Wink!

It was exciting to get my hands dirty and help out with whatever I could for this amazing family in need! I felt official in my white hard hat and Bright Blue T shirt!!

I also had the opportunity to meet the on lookers and introduce myself and talk more about the amazing organization of Mrs. Idaho America. I was also lucky enough to get a behind the scenes tour of all the “TOP SECRET” projects! There, I was able to meet a few more stars of the show like Paul DiMeo, Ed Sanders, and Jillian Harris.

This experience has forever made an impression on my heart! I feel blessed to have been a part of something so unique and truly life changing!

Hugs,
Heidi
Mrs. Idaho America 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

To enter the 2013 Pageant please visit the official Mrs. Idaho Pageant website at www.mrsidahoamerica.com