blog design

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kimberly Paige ~ Mrs. Twin Falls


It was so much fun seeing everyone at the St. Lukes Women's Fitness Celebration! I have done this race since I was 8 years old, so it is near to my heart. Now that I am married though, my husband and I have volunteered instead of actually racing. This year we were handing out tshirts for the race, and then Saturday morning we went and helped block off roads and cheer on everyone. I was impressed at how much dancing and cheering my husband did, and I was so happy to be standing by him doing the same thing! I enjoyed everything from getting a tshirt with Jared the Subway guys signature on it to posing for pictures for the Idaho Statesman. And this whole event is about a Celebration, and my Celebration this year is that I am healthy and living life how I want it to be!

Thanks again,
Kimberly Paige
Mrs. Twin Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

To enter the 2013 Pageant please visit the official Mrs. Idaho Pageant website at www.mrsidahoamerica.com