blog design

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Beverly Hartle ~ Mrs. Meridian


I've always remembered this landmark as a little girl when we would drive into town to visit my relatives back when we
traveled up from California to Idaho for vacations. It was the Meridian Watertower that stood out like a beacon in the night as if to say,
"Eureka! This is the Place!" after the long long grueling drive. I was always so excited to reach our destination after the long journey and time for vacation to begin! Now..after all these years, I am proud to be representing the great City of Meridian and be able to look at the "beacon" and know that I am proud to call Meridian my home and what a wonderful place it is! EUREKA!!!
Beverly Hartle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

To enter the 2013 Pageant please visit the official Mrs. Idaho Pageant website at www.mrsidahoamerica.com