blog design

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lindsay Campbell ~ Mrs. Boise





I was invited by my 6 year old, Madison, to attend her school's pumpkin patch field trip on October 22, 1010! They had such a blast, I was able to have a small group of kids and enjoy their company being a chaperone all day! We had a great time picking pumpkins, playing in corn, jumping on the HUGE pillow, riding in a cow ride and lots more! Thanks to Whitney Elementary for allowing me to be a part of such a fun filled day!

I also got the opportunity to do a photoshoot for the upcoming pageant! We went all over Boise shooting! My favorite spot was at the State Capital where First Lady Otter was handing out candy for the trick or treaters.
I celebrated with the local GOP for Election night on Nov. 2, 2010 and had such an AMAZING time! Most of the candidates I voted for won, so that was really exciting to see them all again and catch up on the campaign trail and how things have gone with them. Such a fun night and my husband enjoyed it more than I did!!!
Lindsay Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

To enter the 2013 Pageant please visit the official Mrs. Idaho Pageant website at www.mrsidahoamerica.com