blog design

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lindsay Campbell ~ Mrs. Boise 2011



On January 28, I was asked to attend Idaho Dance Theaters "Winter Performance" and it was amazing! The dance theater has been going strong for 22 seasons! Idaho Dance Theater has been so supportive of me and I wanted to show the same to them. The dancers were some of the most talented I have seen here in Boise for a long time, with their long lines, support to each other, and all the technical moves they performed flawlessly, it was a show not to miss!!! I also get to be a celebrity dancer in the upcoming 2011 Gala called "Dancing through the Decades" and am looking forward to getting trained by all these amazing dancers to help raise funds for the Theater.

Thank you!

Lindsay Campbell
Mrs. Boise, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

To enter the 2013 Pageant please visit the official Mrs. Idaho Pageant website at www.mrsidahoamerica.com