blog design

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Suzanne Buchannan ~ Mrs. Sun Valley 2011



As I was putting on my sash to volunteer for this event, I became sad knowing that this might be one of my last appearances as Mrs. Sun Valley. What a remarkable experience it has been so far! This weekend, I volunteered at the Sun Valley Snowshoe Race. I helped out with the kid races and was given the great pleasure of handing out the medals to all of the little kids. It was another beautiful day in Sun Valley!

Photo #1: Standing with Liz Clark, one of the race organizers, in front of infamous Baldy.

Photo #2: Getting ready to have the kids do their big race. Standing with Liz and Danna who helped create the fun kid events.

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

To enter the 2013 Pageant please visit the official Mrs. Idaho Pageant website at www.mrsidahoamerica.com