blog design

Monday, February 22, 2010

Big Brothers Big Sisters Bowl for Kids' Sake




This weekend I was the team captain for TEAM RSCI at Westy’s Lanes for Big Brothers Big Sisters Bowl for Kids’ Sake. Bowl for Kids' Sake is about having fun to help kids. It is one of our most important fundraising events. Funds raised go directly toward matching children with carefully screened, caring Big Brothers and Big Sisters. I am a big sister to a little girl who I get together with every other weekend to explore Boise and it is a blast every single time. I was able to raise $1,200.00 in donations for this event. I would like to send out special a “Thank You” to my following pageant sisters: Elizabeth Amar Mrs. Idaho America 2006, Heidi Parson Mrs. Idaho Fall 2010, Juliet Barnhart Mrs. Emmett 2010 and Deb Viehweg Mrs. Eagle 2009 for purchasing raffle tickets.

Xoxo
Sondra Lavoie
Mrs. Boise 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

To enter the 2013 Pageant please visit the official Mrs. Idaho Pageant website at www.mrsidahoamerica.com