blog design

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mrs. Meridian speaks to VISIONs Troop





On February 9th I was honored to be asked by Mrs. Boise to come speak to her VISIONs troop. The topic I had the privilege to speak on was about Women in Non-Traditional Working Roles. Both Mrs.Boise and I work in industries that are primarily dominated by men. The best part was having the girls time me putting on my turn-outs in one minute and twelve seconds. It was a blast to show these girls that being a woman and a firefighter/mom/wife/military sergeant/business owner and talking to them could expand their minds and career horizons. Thank you Mrs. Boise, you are Five Star!

Hugs,
Erika Wonacott
Mrs. Meridian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

To enter the 2013 Pageant please visit the official Mrs. Idaho Pageant website at www.mrsidahoamerica.com