blog design

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mrs. Boise 2011 ~ Lindsay Campbell








Mrs. Boise sent this email from recent appearances:

The first picture is of a group I got together to clean up Table Rock on a rainy day.
This first four are from the Sex and the City fashion show with Tod Alan, the Costume Shop, Hyjinx Comedy Club and benefit Human Rights. I had two outfits, one from the ladies in the new movie go to Dubai so I got to represent that portion of the show and the second was one of Tod Alan's.

This next four are from the Sex and the City fashion show with Tod Alan, the Costume Shop, Hyjinx Comedy Club and benefit Human Rights. I had two outfits, one from the ladies in the new movie go to Dubai so I got to represent that portion of the show and the second was one of Tod Alan's.

Then the last picture is from a comedy club that did a benefit to help raise money for children with disabilities. I got called up on stage to do improv, I can tell you, it was rough! lol!!!

More to come! Thank you ladies!

Lindsay Campbell
Mrs. Boise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

To enter the 2013 Pageant please visit the official Mrs. Idaho Pageant website at www.mrsidahoamerica.com