blog design

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mrs. Sun Valley 2011 ~ Suzanne Buchannan




Here is the recent email we received from Mrs. Sun Valley:

To help continue to spread the word of the benefits of active families, I took my kids over to the animal shelter again. This time, we nurtured and loved their cats. Plus, we were able to take our favorite puppy out for some fresh air and play time. Such a great time volunteering with my kids. The animal shelter director mentioned that since I wrote my last blog post about hiking with the animal shelter dogs, roughly 30 kids showed up last week to hike with the dogs! They were excited about how many more kids are now getting involved. The Sun Valley dogs and cats must be having a fun summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

To enter the 2013 Pageant please visit the official Mrs. Idaho Pageant website at www.mrsidahoamerica.com