blog design

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mrs. Twin Falls 2011 ~ Kimberly Paige


We received this picture and email from Kimberly Paige Mrs. Twin Falls 2011 recently.

Hope all is well. As for me I am still living even though being pregnant definitely makes me tired. I wanted to let you know that today I made an appearance at a Fundraiser for 2 local kids who are going to a national bowling camp and competition. I helped with giving out tickets and keeping track of how many dinner tickets were sold. I loved greeting everyone as they were coming in because they all were so excited to go bowling and have all you can eat pizza with a drink. They were able to raise enough money to go next month to this event and were so thankful for all the help.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Kimberly Paige
Mrs. Twin Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

To enter the 2013 Pageant please visit the official Mrs. Idaho Pageant website at www.mrsidahoamerica.com