blog design

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mrs. Twin Falls 2011 ~ Kimberly Paige




Here are pictures from a recent email we received from Mrs. Twin Falls 2011


The first 2 pictures are from the Sun Valley Half Marathon that we went to today. It was inspiring to see people push themselves to run or jog 13.1 miles up and down hills. My husband and I had flags that we got to wave down cars with and direct traffic with. I did love cheering everyone on at the 2 1/2 mile marker and also at the finish line.

I also ran into Mrs. Sun Valley, who was part of the volunteer committee, and she was so wonderful to meet. She came straight up and introduced herself because she didn't have her banner on, and she was awesome to talk to!

I am starting to look like I am pregnant, which is a good thing since I am 6 months along. But I wanted to let you guys know since we are family now, that I am having a little baby girl. We are naming her Allie Lynn Paige, and we are so excited!

For the last picture, it is from when I talked to a bunch of girls on Wednesday, from ages 8-11, about being the best you can be. It was wonderful because I got to talk to them about one of my favorite people, Miss. America 1995, Heather Whitestone. She was almost completely deaf and she had for her talent as Ballet, she was wonderful in her interview, and was a good person to be around. I then showed the girls some signs before they had to leave because I love doing sign language.

Thanks for the help,
Kimberly Paige
Mrs. Twin Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

To enter the 2013 Pageant please visit the official Mrs. Idaho Pageant website at www.mrsidahoamerica.com