blog design

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kimberly Paige ~ Mrs. Twin Falls 2011



I went to go help out with welcoming and handing out programs at the Mr. Twin Falls High School Pageant, and ended up judging due to some car problems of another judge. I am so thankful that I have had the opportunity to be a judge and see how people are perceived from on stage. Seeing all those talented men that did things from baking a beat box to playing the piano, and even dancing like Michael Jackson with a moon walk. The confidence to be themselves in front of all their peers and parents was definitely inspiring. I was able to judge along with two other wonderful ladies that had been judging for a couple years now at this pageant and other pageants. I also got a picture with Mr. Twin Falls High School, Tyler, and congratulated him on the wonderful performance. This will definitely be a night to remember!

Thanks for answering all my questions earlier I appreciate it!
Kimberly Paige
Mrs. Twin Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

To enter the 2013 Pageant please visit the official Mrs. Idaho Pageant website at www.mrsidahoamerica.com