blog design

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Suzanne Buchannan ~ Mrs. Sun Valley 2011



For over a year now, I have been busy promoting my message of Healthy Families, Healthy Idaho through my blog. I have been humbled and honored to watch it's readership grow to substantial numbers and to see it spread across the country. I believe in leading by example and hope to inspire and encourage other families to become more active and healthy with their families within their own community. Promoting this message across my community has been a great adventure for my family. Getting more involved in Sun Valley and becoming a more active family has been the biggest perk for me and for my family.

Every year, Sun Valley Resort has incredible ice sculptures on their grounds. This year, in honor of their 75th Anniversary, they are better than ever.
-- http://sunvalleyfamilies.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

To enter the 2013 Pageant please visit the official Mrs. Idaho Pageant website at www.mrsidahoamerica.com