blog design

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lindsay Campbell ~ Mrs. Boise 2011



On January 13, the Boise Capital City Lions club asked me to be their keynote speaker. Whenever a Lions club gets together, problems get smaller. And communities get better. That's because they are the help where help is needed – in our own communities and around the world – with unmatched integrity and energy.
There are over 45,000 clubs and 1.35 million members make them the world's largest service club organization. I was truly honored to be able to be their speaker for the day since they are such an inspiration to me! I spoke of all the service work I've done in the community, how I've helped to do my part as a citizen and the experience of the pageant so far. It was a wonderful experience!

On January 14, I was asked to participate in raising awareness for Bruce Wingate and Protect Idaho Kids. They have the same belief that our children are our future, we NEED to protect them. Through community outreach, integrity, education and many events I've been able to do with them, we are working on getting that message out! Mrs. Eagle, Kristie Bear, got to join us this time and we spoke with many people about some fun and exciting events coming up for Protect Idaho Kids! We are improving and the campaign is continually aiming to increase awareness of child safety issues that most effect the youth in our community. I am proud to be apart of such a wonderful organization!
Thank you!Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

To enter the 2013 Pageant please visit the official Mrs. Idaho Pageant website at www.mrsidahoamerica.com